Safety Physician* Oncology
- Work experience
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Safety Physician* Oncology
Your main responsibilities are:
- Perform Clinical Safety tasks on individual clinical trial level (e.g. medical assessments of SAEs, AESIs, DLTs)
- Be the primary addressee for the Clinical Safety Managers, Medical Monitors and the CRO for all safety related topics on clinical trial level and act as a team member of the associated clinical trial core team
- Oversee the benefit-risk profile of assigned development products in accordance with the Development Safety Strategy Lead
- Provide medical input related to safety aspects of the assigned development products and writing and approval of safety sections in the essential clinical trial documents
- Provide regular safety updates to the Development Safety Strategy Lead, the Head of Development Safety and the clinical trial core team
What you have to offer.
- Medical Degree (PhD and/or specialist training in oncology or hemato-oncology preferred)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in clinical trial in the field of (immuno-) oncology/cellular therapies or in the field of clinical development or medical safety surveillance
- Experience in data analysis and reporting of results from clinical experiments
- Knowledge of the concept and measures to maintain data integrity
- experience with electronic data management systems to achieve and maintain data integrity throughout
- Expert knowledge of GCP and global clinical safety regulations
- Experience in set-up and monitoring development safety activities for clinical trials including SAE assessments, SUSAR reporting, signal management and safety writing
- Experience in analyzing safety data from clinical trials in an aggregate manner and identifying safety signals and risks
- Experience in working with CROs and safety service providers
- Proven team player and excellent communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 3676 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you