- Junior, Career start
- Work experience
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Provision of special cleaning according to exact specifications and defined quality requirements in our clean rooms and laboratories
- Cleaning of warehouse, offices, social rooms and sanitary facilities
What you have to offer.
- Reliability, high flexibility, commitment, ability to work independently and a well-groomed appearance
- Willingness to start working at 4.30 am, 5 hours daily from Mon-Fri (Exceptions such as weekend work only by agreement)
- Knowledge of German spoken and written
- Willingness to participate at training measures
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Kiekbach will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6781-9855-211.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you