CMC Project Coordinator*
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
CMC Project Coordinator*
- Collaborate with CMC experts, technical leads and expertise areas to develop detailed CMC sub-project plans required to successfully progress an asset from pre-clinical through clinical phases
- Lead the scientific assessment of project related to specific CMC aspects in collaboration with the CMC project lead
- Manage CMC timelines and budget for the respective sub-project as well as coordinate and manage communication with internal and external partners
- Drive timely and data-driven decision making, and facilitate scientific discussions within CMC and with external partners to inform product development
- Support the CMC Experts and the department in administrative and organisatorial aspects
What you have to offer.
- Advanced Degree (MS/PhD) in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biopharmaceuticals, Biochemistry or Biology with professional experience in an international, pharmaceutical environment
- Sound knowledge of working in scientific/technical CMC development functions (process development, pharmaceutical and/or analytical development, manufacturing); documented experience in CMC regulatory affairs would be a plus
- Solid CMC development knowledge in either early or late stage projects with good understanding of all stages of drug development; experience with regulatory filings for biologicals (IND/IMPD, BLA/MAA) is considered a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical matters; experience defining and executing strategy is required
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291
(monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4024 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you