- Production, manufacturing
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
- Management of CMC operational activities e.g. assessment of critical quality attributes, critical process parameters, in-process controls, process validation, starting material and drug product quality and characterization, reference standards, stability studies etc.
- Coordination of development tasks towards collection of required information and contribution to respective documents (e.g. risk analysis, briefing books, IND, IMPD, study plans and reports) in close collaboration with other technical teams and the regulatory affairs team
- Communication with CMOs and analytical laboratories for GMP manufacturing and qualtiy control for supply of clinical studies
What you have to offer.
- Degree in chemistry, biotechnology, biology, pharmacy or an analogous field, ideally with a PhD
- Several years of working experience in GMP/CMC management
- Very good knowledge in GMP, pharmaceutical technology, production processes for pharmaceutical products to be administered parenterally, and/or nanoparticle preparations
- Ideally first experience in supporting the transfer of products from development to market
- Very good communication skills including very good German and/or English language skills and excellent organization and presentation skills
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Reece Freeman will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1211 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you