Associate Director* Nonclinical Safety
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Associate Director* Non-clinical Safety
- Responsible for the design and execution of an integrated non-clinical development strategy from target assessment to early and late clinical development
- Steering non-clinical safety evaluations of development candidates in cross-functional teams in BioNTech as well as externally with consultants and collaboration partners
- Generating and reviewing safety assessment reports and documentation for internal decision making, as well as regulatory submissions to health authorities and approval processes in all phases of drug development
- Active contribution and representation of non-clincial safety aspects in program development teams
What you have to offer.
- You have a degree (PhD/MD/VMD) in Natural or Life Sciences. Demonstrated experience in drug development. Profound knowledge of immunology or oncology and preferably in safety assessments of therapeutic antibodies
- You have at least 3 - 5 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, as well as advanced experience in all areas of toxicology. Regular interactions with health authorities have been part of your job
- Board certification in Toxicology such as ERT/DABT is highly desirable, as well as solid technical expertise and operational experience in managing CROs
- You are a team player, have excellent english communication skills and love to work in multidisciplinary teams
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Vanessa Hauk will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you