Associate Director* MS&T
- BioNTech Careers
- Manager First Level
- Production, manufacturing
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Associate Director* MS&T
Your main responsibilities are:
- End-to-end implementation, maintenance and improvement of network wide ongoing process verification program and process; Support Process Engineering for risk evaluations, root cause investigations
- SPOC for standard development (incl. SOPs) and improvements of OPV, implementation across full BioNTech network
- Support of technical development of CapEx projects/new plants/CMOs transfer of technical know-how
- Harmonization of technical solutions, improving robustness and sustainability
- In depth data analysis to identify potential for process improvement, initiation of respective initiatives; Monitoring of KPIs to ensure process performance, stability and effectiveness of improvement measures
What you have to offer.
- University degree in (Life) Science or Engineering
- Several years of sound experience in OPV / CPV in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Sound knowledge in statistics, experience with Minitab desirable
- Detail oriented leader with strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills and proven record of working with, and influencing, multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven track record in innovative problem solving and rapid, disciplined decision making, critical thinking capabilities, and ability to work well under pressure
- Fluency in English and German and very good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5546 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you