Associate Director Marketing Infectious Diseases
- BioNTech Careers
- Senior, very experienced
- Marketing, Communication, PR
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Associate Director* Marketing Infectious Diseases
- Brand lead for BNT162b2 and with it leading the cross-functional team to execute integrated brand strategy and plan.
- Lead of all stakeholder/customer experience and inbound/outbound initiatives
- Development of brand plan, brand messages, concepts and communications in close collaboration with medical advisor.
- Deputy to the Director Marketing & Sales during their absence.
- Close cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Medical Affairs, Digital, Market Access, PMO and Public Affairs.
- Execute launch excellence and life-cycle initiatives across different stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure cross-channel execution and seamless customer experience in close collaboration with MCM lead.
- Working closely with healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders to create a deep market and therapy understanding.
- Monitor and manage vendor partnerships to ensure key activities are timely executed and within budget.
- Personnel responsibility for the marketing, service and inside sales team
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or similar degree, MBA or similar considered a plus with a minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting or biotech industry with increasing responsibilities
- Preferred profile has a significant consulting experience with science background
- Vaccines or immunotherapy knowledge as well as experience in launching products internationally or nationally is highly desirable
- Proven track record in marketing of biopharmaceutical products, including marketing and optional sales within the German vaccine market is desirable
- Ambition to work on a blockbuster product with lightspeed requirements and significant pressure as well as ambitions to grow in/with the organization
- Very high resilience, superior endurance with engaging personality to inspire and lead a cross-functional team without disciplinary management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills combined with very strong collaboration, team- and alignment-building skills
- Ability to effectively manage senior level relationships, abilities to react immediately to requests and willingness to grow with BNT
- Fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 8088 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you