Associate Director Legal*
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Associate Director Legal*
Your main responsibilities are:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of global and regional business agreements incl. collaboration agreements, commercialization agreements, government agreements, material transfer agreements, master service agreements, consulting agreements, joint development agreements, license agreements, confidential disclosure agreements as well as addressing associated legal correspondence
- Provide legal advice to business development and, if required, management on transactional matters as well as legal and business risk assessments
- Assisting with development, implementation and improvement of policies and processes to support business operations
- Assisting with transaction due diligence and related matters
- Providing legal advice on other ad hoc corporate, commercial, regulatory and litigation matters
What you have to offer.
- Graduate and a qualified lawyer and with several years of working experience gained in a law firm or a pharmaceutical company
- Detailed knowledge of relevant business laws (company, competition and IP law) as well as experience in business development and licensing transactions, incl. drafting, reviewing and negotiating of contracts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills together with a high ability to influence and negotiate added will a fluency in English, the ability to read and speak German is beneficial
- Supportive interpersonal team player, talented at collaborating cross-functionally
- Result-oriented way of working as well as the ability to analyze complex legal issues and problem-solving skills
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6852 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you