Associate Director* Inside Sales
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Associate Director Inside Sales
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As Associate Director* Inside Sales, you will be a key member of the commercial team and lead our inside sales team. Therefore, this function will steer external service provider in close collaboration with a crossfunctional team to ensure best in class customer experience and sales success. This function reports directly to the Associate Director Marketing.
- Ensure best in class customer experience by data driven decision making, orchestration of all relevant channels and execution of magic touchpoint moments
- Ensure, maximize, and deliver sales targets as well as execution of all relevant key metrics
- Establishment of a fully data driven inside sales organization, including automated reporting dashboards and senior management summaries
- Close cross-functional collaboration with e.g., Marketing, Medical Affairs, Digital, PMO and additional functions
- Integration and development of state-of-the-art technologies, AI and ML opportunities as next best actions and enabling solutions to maximize customer experience and sales success
- Monitor and manage budget, complex projects and vendor partnerships to ensure excellence in execution
What you have to offer.
- University degree with at least 5 years of professional experience in a sales environment, customer service or service center / outsourcing environment
- Expert knowledge around trends, technology, process, and industry standards for inside sales teams
- Proven track record in managing outsourced sales projects, incl. business management of outsourced service contracts
- High personal flexibility, proactive in complex situations with ability to act independently on all levels
- Ideally several years of experience in the life science & healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of customer contact center and inside sales software like Talkdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, OCE Personal is a plus
- Fast analytic thinker with strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with customer experience, sales, and quality orientation
- Very fluent in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7089 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you