Associate Director Global Commercial Program
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Associate Director* Global Commercial Program
Your main responsibilities are:
- Plan and execute the commercial program framework for all assigned product candidates within agreed timelines and budget, and in line with the global commercial strategy
- Co-ordinate the commercial program team in the implementation and execution of commercial objectives in order to deliver assigned product candidates to market
- Represent the company’s commercial position in interactions with partners, working to ensure commercial goals and targets align
- Support early stage programs (early clinical/R&D) by ensuring that commercial aspects are considered and implemented early in the development of novel product candidates
- Build and leverage relationships and networks to improve team dynamics; proactively identify opportunities and remove obstacles to drive business results
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or medical degree with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in Biotech or Pharma (Oncology)
- Knowledge of drug development with understanding of other functions relevant to the position, e.g. clinical development, medical affairs, regulatory, market access, pricing & reimbursement, manufacturing / supply, distribution, marketing & sales
- Proven ability to align cross-functional teams to strategy to achieve business and program objectives in a global matrix organization
- Proactive and strategic thinking with strong facilitation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, excellent communication and relationship management skills and high emotional intelligence
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Chaiya will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you