Associate Director* CTSM Systems
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in tou ch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Associate Director* CTSM Systems
Your main responsibilities are:
- Liaises with other functions to have understanding on processes which involve CTSM Systems to define Systems needs
- Liaises with other CTSM related IT projects to feed in user requirements
- Liaises with procurement and IT to select CTSM System vendors
- Identifies CTSM System priorities and creates IT initiatives
- Identifies and leads CTSM Systems improvement initiatives
- Streamlines IT CTSM Systems & vendors
- Defines and implements performance objectives for CTSM System function
- Manages performance management for CTSM Systems function
- Trains new team members and to SOPs in CTSM Systems
- Ensures CTSM Systems SOPs are followed
What you have to offer.
- Relevant professional experience (usually +5 years) in system development/ownership, IT-Consulting or other IT-role in Pharmaceutical or Biotech or any other equivalent industry setting
- Proven track record for IT-System implementation and transformation
- Deep Knowledge in Performance Management
- Deep Knowledge of systems validation requirements in Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment
- Advanced Knowledge about IT-Systems in Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment and standard office software proficiency (e.g., MS Office)
- Ability to develop long-term IT strategy and have the correct prioritization, aligned with approved systems development roadmap and systems landscape strategy
- Ability to analyze business requirements for IT needs
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Business-professional English language skills
- Prior experience supporting clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Prior experience leading SAP implementation efforts through the full SDLC is preferred
- Decision making skills based on experiential knowledge, paired with strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Ability to solve multi-layered and dynamic tasks in flexible and changing framework conditions
- Ability to create independent analyses and develop new solutions as well as derive or elaborate suitable next steps
- Assertiveness and strong communication skills
- Service mentality – stakeholder management on eye level
- Ability to lead various individuals of different professional backgrounds and expertise levels, with resilience to constantly changing work environment
- Assertive, with the confidence to be a voice of authority – eager to do what is best for the team and openness to explore new topics/trends
- High-energy and passionate outlook to the role and can influence those around them
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6232 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you