Associate Director* Area Digitalization Lead
- Work experience
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
System Architect* as Area Digitalization Lead
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensures that the area's overall system architecture meets business goals, provides value and is aligned with global standards and strategies
- Works closely with project managers, blueprint owners and solution architects, providing architectural oversight and coordination for change and dependency management
- Understands and communicates required business capabilities, available solution architectures, their strengths and tradeoffs
- Identifies, analyzes, prepares and documents required activities, decisions, options and outcomes to ensure successful system integration
- Manages the area digitalization roadmap
What you have to offer.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent with at least 7 years of relevant experience in pharma, operations and GxP in IT or process management
- Experienced manufacturing project and integration manager with know-how about LIMS, MES and other satellite systems
- Strong architecture management skills, preferably in industrial system integration architecture
- Strong project, stakeholder and communication management skills, leadership capabilities
- Very good pharma and biotechnology process knowledge
- GxP and computer system validation knowledge
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7208 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you