(Associate) Director* AS&T Lifecycle Management - Molecular Biology
- Work experience
- Quality Management, Quality Assurance
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
(Associate) Director* AS&T Lifecycle Management - Molecular Biolog
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for analytical methods within AS&T working groups and project teams (e.g., tech transfers), i.e. implementation, validation, trending, and continuous improvement
- Identifying, qualifying and managing usage of respective methods of internal and contracted Laboratories to assure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Representing Quality Control (QC) in internal and external cross-disciplinary teams as responsible expert for method life cycle and analytical transfers
- Providing input for process validation and compilation of Module 3 content for new development projects
What you have to offer.
- University degree in a scientific discipline (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology)
- Several years of work experience in QC within biotech or pharmaceutical industry, especially working in the field of Molecular Biology (e.g. PCR)
- Experience in analytical method development, method transfer and method validation
- Profound knowledge of relevant US and EU, EMA, FDA regulatory standards, Good Manufacturing Practices, as well as the USP (United States Pharmacopoeia), and Ph. Eur. (European Pharmacopoeia)
- Conscientiousness and detail-orientation
- Creativity and the ability to develop a flexible approach to changing conditions
- Great communication skills, incl. technical writing, and fluency in English and German
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5657 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you