Associate* Business Development USA
- Vertrieb, Key Accounting
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
By being innovative, passionate and united, we aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients. If you would like to engage in creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives, we should get to know each other!
Associate Business Development
Based in the western United States, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Scientific and technical client support
- Travel required, up to 30% field visits
- Respond to general mailbox inquiries
- Available for telephone inquiries during business hours
- Responsible for data entry in customer database
- Attend trade shows with US team thoughout the year
- Meet with Customer Service in Berlin for daily updates
- Manage logistics and supply chain
- Increase revenue in specific territory
Your Skills and experiences
- Advanced degree in a Laboratory Science (Chemistry/Biological Science/Immunology)
- Experience in direct customer contact
- Skilled in general database management and Microsoft Suite
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Valid passport required (over time, international travel is required)
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Please feel free to contact Aaron Castro at 347-931-4501 in case of any questions.
*Gender, age, or origin don't matter for us as long as we fit together!
BioNTech - As unique as you