- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Office, administration, processing
Based in Cambridge, MA, BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
Our team is growing, and BioNTech is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide the following support; order and maintain office supplies. Maintain the cleanliness, neatness and supplies of the kitchen, reception area, and other common areas. As needed, assist with the logistics for events, meetings, seminars or conferences. Facilitate and assist with social gatherings by ordering and setting up food/drinks. Assist with company events by accepting incoming food orders and helping with set up/clean up. Provide administrative support to other team members on an as needed basis, including meeting set up and travel support.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Must be comfortable functioning in a role that requires a high degree of flexibility with a willingness to take on a wide range of responsibilities to support the front office operations.
- Aptitude for working in collaborative team environments
- Curiosity and proactive learning mindset to support continuous growth both personally and for the business.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with the highest levels of professionalism, timely turn-around times and client service.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors including sign-in; guiding visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Answering and providing general company knowledge and information to callers on a multi-line phone system in a friendly, clear manner. Routing calls to appropriate contacts.
- Administer incoming and outgoing mail; monitor and manage VM/ messages; accept deliveries and direct packages to recipient
What you have to offer.
Minimum requirements: HS diploma and 2-4 years of receptionist/ administrative assistant experience, ideally in a fast-paced dynamic professional environment is required. Additional college level education a plus.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be a consummate team player, show excellent judgment as well as work well independently.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including WORD, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task with a willingness to perform a wide range of tasks including working with confidential information.
- Customer service mindset.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 – 5:00PM
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email email@example.com.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!