- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Office, administration, processing
Based in Cambridge, MA, BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
BioNTech is seeking a highly-motivated Administrative Assistant to join our growing Office Operations and Administration team in Cambridge, MA. In this exciting position you will be responsible for; administrative support to the Corporate Development and Strategy team and as well as VP-level executive support as needed. Office support, meeting planning and travel coordination.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Administrative support includes but not limited to scheduling of meetings across multiple time zones, arranging travel, managing calendars, expense reporting, and coordinating off-site meetings.
- Act as an integrated team member with the Administrative Operations team, providing ongoing and proactive office support, including planning and execution of companywide meetings, as well as back-up front desk coverage across multiple sites.
- Travel – Partnering with our travel agency, provide designated, in-house travel expertise for all US employees. Assist with group bookings as well as VP-level travel coordination.
What you have to offer.
Minimum requirements; Bachelors degree and 4 plus years experience administrative assistant experience, ideally in a fast-paced dynamic professional environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be a consummate team player, show excellent judgment as well as work well independently.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task with a willingness to perform a wide range of tasks including working with confidential information.
- Onsite - Monday through Friday, 8:30 – 5:00PM
Preferred requirements; Experience in the life science industry.
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!