- Work experience
- Office, administration, processing
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Administrative Assistant* Intellectual Property
- Support the IP team in administrative tasks, including organize notary appointments, prepare patent and trademark status reports, maintain patent and trademark files in Genese, support individual projects, and coordinate with patent group staff and inventors
- Review file histories to monitor internal and statutory deadlines related to prosecution and maintenance of BioNTech’s worldwide patent amd trademark portfolios, and, correspond with outside counsel to provide BioNTech related recommendations and instructions
- Attend to annuity management, review granted patents for errors, determine expiration dates of patents, and cover occasional overflow work from BioNTech US patent and trademark portfolios
- Prepare assignments, powers of attorney and letters of instruction (e.g., instructions for national phase and convention filings, trademark statements of use and extensions of time)
- Receive and review electronic submissions (i.e. new applications, office action responses, etc.) for accuracy prior to confirming filing with outside counsel
What you have to offer.
- Completed training as patent clerk, paralegal or comparable commercial training
- A good knowledge of intellectual property is preferred
- Good English and German skills (both spoken and written)
- Experience in working with MS Office, as well as in an international environment
- Organisational talent with precise and conscientious working methods
- Exceptionally strong communicator and supportive interpersonal team player, talented at collaborating cross-functionally to communicate information to scientists and contribute positively to BioNTech‘s culture
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you